Have you ever wondered just what goes through a child's mind? Well, here's a little insight from one precocious little girl's point of view.



Monday, January 9, 2012

Abby and All Her Wisdom.

Our little girl, Abby, is a beautiful little bundle of smiles and sunshine who is currently 3 years (and 6 months) old. She is very imaginative, loving, playful, and precocious. She has a habit of saying things that leave her father and I in absolute awe and overpowering laughter. She comes up with things that I would NEVER expect to hear out of a 3 year old. Heck, some adults I know aren't half as smart, funny, or quick on their feet as Abby is. The majority of this blog will consist of short updates of things that Abby has said that are noteworthy in our opinion and we hope that you will get as much of a laugh out of her "abbyisms" as we do. My next post will be a smorgasbord of the ones that we have written down since Christmas, but I will end this post with one that she gave us today on the way home from getting her Daddy from work. Enjoy!

"I need tape for my butt because I need to stop farting." 1-9-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment