Have you ever wondered just what goes through a child's mind? Well, here's a little insight from one precocious little girl's point of view.



Saturday, January 14, 2012

Learning from Daddy

So my last post was about how I had to learn to watch my language since Abby is bound to repeat it. This one is on her dad. lol

I went to watch the first basketball game of a friends son and when I came home I see my husband and our daughter sitting on the couch, both holding an Xbox remote. Abby was pretending to play the game with her daddy. I got no more than one step inside the door and I hear Abby yell "Aaaah! Shoot him!!"

Then shortly thereafter she follows that up with "Those damn Russians!" (thanks honey)

I'm telling you guys, they are watching and listening and then repeating it all!! lol

1 comment: